For Windows XP users, please do the following to remove a CrossCards.com wallpaper from your computer:
- Right click on a blank area of your desktop.
- Select “Properties” from the pop-up menu.
- In the “Display Properties” window, click on the “Desktop” tab.
- In the “Background” box, select a different desktop image or click on the “Browse” button to select an image from a different location.
- When finished selecting your new desktop image, click on the “Ok” button to close the “Display Properties” window.
For Windows Vista and 7 users, please do the following to remove a CrossCards.com wallpaper from your computer:
- Right click on the desktop.
- Select "Personalize" from the pop-up menu.
- In the "Personalize appearance and sounds" menu, click on "Desktop Background".
- Select one of the default wallpapers or click on the "Browse" button to select a file from your hard drive.
For Mac OS X Leopard and Snow Leopard users, please do the following to set a wallpaper:
Control-click on your Mac’s desktop and select the “Change Desktop Background…” option from the menu. You can either choose from the pre-loaded images by selecting folders on the left or click on the '+' button near the bottom left to select your custom image. Just navigate to the location where you saved the wallpaper and click the “Choose” button and this will set that image as your desktop background.