At times an e-card will fail to reach the intended recipient for any of the following reasons:
- The email address was entered incorrectly.
- The e-card ended up in the recipient’s junk mail folder.
- The e-card was treated as spam by some email filtering software and was placed in quarantine.
- The recipient’s email software has an opt-in feature which filters legitimate senders of email. The recipient must then select you as a legitimate sender of email in order for them to receive your e-card.
- The recipient’s inbox may be full and unable to accept new messages.
- The recipient’s email server may be inoperable for a period of time.