I am sorry that you're are having trouble viewing videos. I know how frustrating this can become.
-Please check to make sure you have the latest version of your browser
(for example, if you are using Internet Explorer 9 please upgrade to Internet Explorer 10)
-Please clear your cache to further correct the problem.
-Also make sure that you have the latest version of Flash Player installed.
-If you have an adblocker, you will need to disable it or create an exception for GodTube.
-Check the connection speed of your internet provider
If you need help clearing your cache please check with your browser support or help desk.
If you continue to have trouble could you answer a few questions to help us track down this problem?
1. What browser and version are you using?
2. Are you using a PC or an Apple computer?
3. Are you trying to do this from home, work, library, somewhere else?
4. Do you have your browser set to allow cookies?
5. What anti-virus program are you using?
6. Do you have a firewall that may be blocking your access?
7. What version of Flash do you have on your computer? (Find out here if you aren't sure: http://www.adobe.com/software/flash/about/ )
8. Please attach a screenshot of the problem you are having. (If you need help with this check out this link: http://www.wikihow.com/Take-a-Screenshot-in-Microsoft-Windows)