I am sorry that you are having trouble viewing videos. I know how frustrating this can become.
-Please check to make sure the you have the latest version of your browser
(for example, if you are using Internet Explorer 9 please upgrade to Internet Explorer 10)
-Please clear your cache to further correct the problem.
-Also make sure that you have the latest version of Flash Player installed.
-If you have an adblocker, you will need to disable it or create an exception for GodTube.
-Check the connection speed of your internet provider
If you need help clearing your cache please check with your browser support or help desk .
If you continue to have trouble could you answer a few questions to help us track down this problem?
1. What browser and version are you using?
2. Are you using a PC or an Apple computer?
3. Are you trying to do this from home, work, library, somewhere else?
4. Do you have your browser set to allow cookies?
5. What anti-virus program are you using?
6. Do you have a firewall that may be blocking your access?
7. What version of Flash do you have on your computer? (Find out here if you aren't sure: http://www.adobe.com/software/flash/about/ )
8. Please attach a screenshot of the problem you are having. (If you need help with this check out this link: http://www.wikihow.com/Take-a-Screenshot-in-Microsoft-Windows)