You may add a new contact to your address book as follows:
- Log into your account on CrossCards.com.
- Click on the “Address Book” link in the upper left corner of the website.
- Once you are in the Address Book, click on the “New” button.
- Enter the contact’s name in the “Name” field.
- Enter the contact’s email address in the “Email” field.
- In the “Description” field, enter the type of contact this is, such as family, friend, or co-worker.
- Click on the save button (the green checkmark) to save this contact in your address book.
You may also import contacts into your address book. Click on the "Import Address Books" tab and follow the instructions.