If the e-card has been scheduled but not yet delivered, you may edit both the recipient's name and email address and the message of the e-card. If the e-card has been delivered but not yet viewed, you may still edit the message of the e-card. Once an e-card has been delivered and viewed, you may no longer edit it.
To edit a scheduled but unsent e-card, please do the following:
- Log into your account on CrossCards.com.
- Click on the “My Ecards” link in the upper left corner of the website.
- Click on the “My Sent Cards” tab.
- Locate the e-card you want to edit.
- Click on the pencil button to edit the e-card.
- Make any changes to the e-card in the form.
- When finished, click on the “Preview Card” button.
- View the changes you made. If satisfied, click on the “Update Card Now” button. Otherwise, click on the “Make Changes” button to make other changes.