My Reminders are alerts you can create for yourself to remember specific important events, either recurring events, such as birthdays and anniversaries, or special one-time events. When you set a reminder, you will receive an email reminding you of the specific event so you won’t miss sending an e-card to that special someone on their special day.
You can create reminders as follows:
- Log into your account on CrossCards.com.
- Click on the “My Reminders” link near the top left corner of the website.
- Click on the “New” button.
- Click on the “Date” field and select the date of the event from the pop-up calendar.
- Enter a name for the event in the “Name” field (e.g., “John’s birthday”).
- Select the type of event (one-time or yearly) from the “Type” field.
- Select when you want to receive the reminder from the “Alert” field.
- Click on the save button to save your reminder.